You should change your passwords often to reduce the chance of your account being stolen.
In the unfortunate situation you are unable to access your account due to a forgotten password, follow the steps below to change it. If you are simply changing your password, be sure you are logged out of your account.
- On the login page, click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address you signed up with into the box and click Send Reset Email.
- Check your inbox for an email from Cycle and follow the link.
- Be sure that the URL starts with 'https://portal.cycle.io'. If it does not, do not enter your password into the box.
- Confirm your password change and select Change Password. You should be redirected to the login page where you can use your new password to access your account.
If you've got questions about the platform or need some help getting started, our team is more than happy to assist. Whether you're new to containers or just new to Cycle, reach out to us via livechat by clicking the blue circle in the bottom right corner. Join our Slack channel, and get help from the dev team or other members of the community, and check out our Roadmap to see what's planned for the future!