In certain situations, it may be beneficial to have a member of Cycle's support team log in to your account to help resolve an issue. You control whether or not we have access, and can see a log of employees that have accessed your account.
- Click the Account Menu in the top right corner (your profile picture).
- In the menu, click your name be taken to the Account Settings page.
- Select the Security tab.
- Activate or deactivate the slider to toggle Cycle Support Login and click Update Security Settings.
If you need to reset your two-factor authentication, follow these steps.
- Complete the first step of sign in using your email and password.
- On the next step you're two-factor auth code will be requested. Click the link that says Can't Authenticate.
- Enter two of the recovery codes provided during account create and then press Reset.
- Reset your two-factor auth by scanning the new code.
- Copy your new reset codes and store them somewhere safe.
If you've got questions about the platform or need some help getting started, our team is more than happy to assist. Whether you're new to containers or just new to Cycle, reach out to us via livechat by clicking the blue circle in the bottom right corner. Join our Slack channel, and get help from the dev team or other members of the community, and check out our Roadmap to see what's planned for the future!