When you create a hub, your billing information is used to create your primary payment method. You can add additional methods that are used as fallback, or to set as a new primary payment method for the hub.
- Click Billing in the nav menu on the left hand side.
- Click Methods from the billing navigation.
- Click Add Payment Method in the top right of the screen.
- Enter a name for the method, followed by your credit card information.
- When finished, click Add Payment Method to finish.
From the billing dashboard, select the methods tab and then the payment method you wish to alter.
This page allows you to modify the name of the payment method, make it your primary payment method, or delete your payment method.
You can only remove non-primary payment methods. Enter the name of the billing method you wish to delete and then hold the Delete Method button.
If you've got questions about the platform or need some help getting started, our team is more than happy to assist. Whether you're new to containers or just new to Cycle, reach out to us via livechat by clicking the blue circle in the bottom right corner. Join our Slack channel, and get help from the dev team or other members of the community, and check out our Roadmap to see what's planned for the future!