Navigate to the instance dashboard by following these steps:
- Click the Environments tab on the navigation menu to the left.
- Select the environment the container instance you want to access is in.
- Click the Containers tab under the environment name.
- Select the container from the list.
- Click the Instances tab under the container name.
- Select the specific instance you want to view from the list.
Here you will find information on:
To migrate your instance to another server in the same cluster you can use the Advanced dropdown to uncover the instance migration wizard. Using this wizard you can select where you would like to send your instance and whether or not you'd like to also migrate the contents of the instances volume.
This will shut down this instance during the entire migration period, which could take several minutes.
If you've got questions about the platform or need some help getting started, our team is more than happy to assist. Whether you're new to containers or just new to Cycle, reach out to us via livechat by clicking the blue circle in the bottom right corner. Join our Slack channel, and get help from the dev team or other members of the community, and check out our Roadmap to see what's planned for the future!