console.cycle.io. The SSH protocol is then translated into a format that the platform understands, giving you a secure, non-invasive way to interact with your containers.
To open the SSH / instance Console console:
- Click the Environments tab on the navigation menu to the left.
- Select the environment the container instance you want to access is in.
- Click the Containers tab under the environment name.
- Select the container from the list.
- Click the Instances tab under the container name.
- Select the specific instance you want to view from the list.
- Click the Request Access button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Copy the SSH command and paste it in your terminal.
- Copy the password and paste it in your terminal.
If you've got questions about the platform or need some help getting started, our team is more than happy to assist. Whether you're new to containers or just new to Cycle, reach out to us via livechat by clicking the blue circle in the bottom right corner. Join our Slack channel, and get help from the dev team or other members of the community, and check out our Roadmap to see what's planned for the future!