Adding a provider is a simple process and allows the user to fully manage their infrastructure through Cycle.
- Navigate to the infrastructure dashboard by selecting Infrastructure from the main left-hand navigation.
- Next select the Providers tab from the top nav.
- Select The Add Provider button at the top right of the screen.
- Pick the provider of your choice from the dropdown and add credentials.
- Click the Verify button to verify the credentials are correct.
Currently Supported Providers
Cycle currently supports the following providers:
Auxillary Native Providers
To set up an Auxillary native provider, or, more simply, to add another account of the types natively supported, users can select the
Abstraction / Custom Integration provider with the following special
The supported base url's are:
Alongside these base url's, the user will also need to provide the respective API key, secret, config, or whatever that provider requires.