Adding a provider is a simple process and allows the user to fully manage their infrastructure through Cycle.
- First navigate to the Hub settings dashboard by clicking the Settings tab on the left hand navigation.
- Next select the Providers tab from the top nav.
- Identify which provider you want to enable.
- Use the enable button to enable the settings dialog.
- Enter the API key and any additional information required and then press Update Providers.
To ensure you've been successful head over to the infrastructure tab and check to see if you can add servers from the new provider.
Cycle currently supports the following providers: