Cycle's simple yet powerful member management puts you in control of who has access to your hubs. Using a role based permission system built on top of a granular list of capabilities, give just the right amount of access to anyone who joins.
All member management is done through the members tab of the hub settings.
After navigating to the members tab of hub settings, locate the "Invite Members" box on the right hand side.
- Enter the email of the person you wish to invite.
- Select the role this person should have in the hub. See here for a breakdown of roles and permissions.
- Click "Invite". Once your invitation has been sent, you'll receive a notification at the bottom of your screen as confirmation.
- Navigate to your Account Settings by clicking on the dropdown menu located in the top right of the portal and then click your username.
- Once your are in the account settings area you can select "Hubs" from the top navigation.
- You should see any invites listed in the Hubs section of Account Settings. To accept an invite simply click accept and the Hub will be added to your Hubs list.
Using the table on the members page of hub settings, select the accounts you wish to delete. In the dropdown at the bottom of the table, select "Remove selected" and click "Apply". All selected members will be removed from the hub.
With Access Control Lists, you'll be able to give granular access to which hub members can view or manage individual environments.
To reach the ACL modal, navigate to the settings dashboard by clicking Settings on the left hand navigation and then the Members tab. Click the name of the member whose access you wish to audit and then follow the easy to use GUI options to add environments or change their role.
If you've got questions about the platform or need some help getting started, our team is more than happy to assist. Whether you're new to containers or just new to Cycle, reach out to us via livechat by clicking the blue circle in the bottom right corner. Join our Slack channel, and get help from the dev team or other members of the community, and check out our Roadmap to see what's planned for the future!