It's time to grow, and you need more power. Or maybe you're expanding into Asia and want to expand your cloud to Tokyo. Cycle is ready when you are. To add infrastructure, head to the "Add Infrastructure" wizard:
- Click Infrastructure in the nav menu on the left hand side.
- In the top right corner, click Add Servers.
- Select your provider from the provider dropdown, then choose the location of your server.
- You can select the number and location of the servers and click Add to Queue . This will fill the order summary at the top right of the page.
- Before provisioning this new infrastructure be sure to select the appropriate cluster that it will belong to.
- To remove a server from your order, locate it in the "Order Summary" panel on the right, and click the x next to the server you wish to remove.
- You'll see the total increase in infrastructure spend that will be billed by your providers. Click Deploy this Infrastructure to begin provisioning.
If you've got questions about the platform or need some help getting started, our team is more than happy to assist. Whether you're new to containers or just new to Cycle, reach out to us via livechat by clicking the blue circle in the bottom right corner. Join our Slack channel, and get help from the dev team or other members of the community, and check out our Roadmap to see what's planned for the future!