To add a provider you'll need an API key. Here's the link to our guide for each provider.
- First navigate to the Hub settings dashboard by clicking the Settings tab on the left hand navigation.
- Next select the Providers tab from the top nav.
- Identify which provider you want to enable.
- Use the enable button to enable the settings dialog.
- Enter the API key and any additional information required and then press Update Providers.
To ensure you've been successful head over to the infrastructure tab and check to see if you can add servers from the new provider.
If you've got questions about the platform or need some help getting started, our team is more than happy to assist. Whether you're new to containers or just new to Cycle, reach out to us via livechat by clicking the blue circle in the bottom right corner. Join our Slack channel, and get help from the dev team or other members of the community, and check out our Roadmap to see what's planned for the future!